The transport-energetic node
The specialists of the "Gazgeneratorbau" company with the support of the "Locomotives" department of the Dnepropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after academician V.Lazoryan, the department of "Industrial heat power installation", Priazovsky State Technical University (city Mariupol) developed a complex technical solution – the transport-energetic node (TEN), which allows to improve the financial result of the transport enterprise activity in principle.
The transport-energetic node is a logically interconnected network of technological equipment whose task is to generate a steam, the energy of which is subsequently will be converted into a thermal, mechanical and electrical energy. The node includes: a steam boiler, a steam accumulator, a steam machine, an unfired (steam-accumulator) shunting locomotive, and other additional equipment.
According to the calculations of specialists, the complex use of this innovative equipment at the separate railway station will allow:
- To cardinally change the basic principles of the functioning of the railway station and make the maneuver work of the station profitable.
- To ensure a positive financial result of the station due to the significant reduction in the cost price of shunting work and the realization of cheap electric and thermal energy.
- To completely abandon the use of a physically and morally outdated fleet of shunting locomotives this will lead to a complete renouncement of diesel fuel and will reduce the cost of routine maintenance of TPS.
- To use a working body (steam) with a minimum prime cost to exploit an unfired locomotive, which will significantly reduce the payback period of the locomotive to one or two years, while the period of its active exploitation will increase to 60 years.
- To reduce the cost of the "life cycle" of the steam-accumulator locomotive by seven times in comparison with the diesel locomotive TGM4 and be twelve times in comparison with the locomotive CHME3.
- To enter the account of the shunting work of the station in the "tkm gross" of the completed work, and not in the "locomotive hours", which, in fact, do not carry the information about the completed work of the locomotive.
- To significantly reduce the cost of the main energy carrier (steam) due to the technical advantages of the "Turbo Rapid" boiler and the possibility of using various types of fuel (chips, hay, coal, peat) without changing the design of the boiler itself.
- To reduce the cost of generated electricity as a result of using a working unit (steam) with a low cost price.
- To exploit the TEN on dusty and contaminated sites, including explosive ones.
- For the first time, to obtain the energy’s autonomy of the railway station independent of the external sources of energy.
- To ensure a complete environmental safety and compliance with environmental requirements, as extremely safe renewable resources (steam, straw, peat) are used as energy sources.
In the opinion of the specialists of the DNUZHT named after academician V. Lazaryan, the implementation of the transport-energy node is able not only to fundamentally change the economic structure of the station itself but also to transform the philosophy of its functioning.
When implementing the principles of a TEN, the railway station ceases to be a loss-making functional unit, the economy of which is subordinated exclusively to the costs of shunting work. On the contrary, it turns into a profitable area of generating cheap energy from environmentally harmless fuels. It is important that in the overall structure of the energy balance, the costs of maneuvering work are significantly reduced and cease to be defined.
If you have any questions or would like to start cooperation, let us know in a way convenient for you.
Email : email@example.com
Address : Ukraine, Dnepr
Kosmicheskaya street 49g
Serbulov Aleksey :
Kuklin Lev :
Office number :